Brimrose Technology Focus
Brimrose Technology was founded in 2007 to develop innovative R&D ideas specifically for the aerospace and defense communities.
BTC partners with NASA and DoD through the SBIR and STTR programs primarily using our core hyperspectral imaging technology. Working with NASA/JPL Spaceflight, various U.S. DoD and Armed Forces agencies, as well as experienced software and engineering staff, BTC offers unique special products
such as AOTF SWIR Hyperspectral Imagers, SPOT Unattended Ground Sensor (UGS), HERO heli drone, Thermoelectric Generators, and Photo EMF Technology to meet the most demanding defense specifications.
Exploration and Innovation Timeline    More Researches
BTC's Recent Projects
- Proprietary Optical Taggants Beyond 3G IR Capability
- HERO (Heli Engagement Reconnaissance Observatory) heli drone
- SPOT Unattended Ground Sensor (UGS)
- AOTF-Based Spectro-Polarimetric Imaging System for Stand Off Chemical Detection
- Development of Low-Cost Infrared Focal Plane Array for Passive Chemical Detection Using Colloidal Quantum Dots
- Magnesium and Manganese Silicides for Efficient and Low-Cost Thermo-Electric Power Generation
- Alternative Green Technology for Power Generation Using Waste-Heat Energy and Advanced Thermoelectric Materials